Here you can find all interviews and airplane tours from Aero Friedrichshafen.
I conducted the interview with two Aerosoft employees.
If you have any further questions you can write to me using the contact form.
1. When will the A320 Pro and A330 (Pro) be released?
Employees: The A318 / 19 will be ready in the course of next week, and the A320 / 21 will be ready in the autumn. A330 unknown.
2. A330, what system depth will it have?
Employees: The system of the A330 will be the same as the A320.
3. Are the A320 / 321 and A318 / 319 back in the bundle?
Employee: It's not fixed yet but is actually planned.
4. Which airports / planes are planned?
Staff & William Lennox: Possibly, A350. Cologne Pro is planned in 5-6 weeks, Malaga Pro, Madrid Pro approx. 2 months, Tenerife Pro and Düsseldorf Pro.
5. When is there an E175 / 190/195 / E2 from Aerosoft?
William Lennox: Would be nice but not planned.
6. Will the A330 stand out from other developers?
William Lennox: Yes, complex FMC and other systems.
7. Option Neo or not?
Willieam Lennox: The Neo option is planned but not yet if the release is later.
Pilatus PC-24 Indoor Tour
Here you can find the indoor tour of the PC-24.
Here are the remaining pictures.
Then you will find the pictures from Saturday.